Updated Thursday, July 9
Beginning on June 16, we have been offering Mass to a maximum of 90 individuals for each of the Mass times listed below:
Monday through Thursday - 8:30 am and 7:00 pm
Fridays - 8:30 am only
Saturdays - 5 pm
Sundays - 9:30 am and 11:30 am
Anyone wishing to attend any Mass must pre-register.
How to Register for Mass
We are using an online software system called "VOLUNTEER SIGNUP" to help with registration. You don't have to volunteer for anything. We find it works very well to keep track of attendance. We need to know who has been to our Masses, so we can keep you safe in the event contact tracing should be needed.
To use this system to register:
- Click on one of the coloured "REGISTER NOW" options listed below or on our homepage. You will be taken to this online system.
- If you are attending a weekday Mass, there will be more than one date listed so look for the correct date that you would like to attend.
- Be sure your row says ATTENDEE. Go to the end of that row and click on the green arrow.
- You will be taken to a screen that will ask you for your contact information. When you are finished entering your information, identify the fruit, and click on the green button that says , "Agree and Sign up" at the bottom of that screen.
That's it. You're all done! You are now registered for Mass.
A couple of things to note:
- Be sure your row says ATTENDEE. We are asking any that are interested if they would like to help out by being a Lector or Welcomer at our Masses. There is a special row set up for those parishioners wishing to do so.
- The number next to the green arrow in your row, tells you how many spots are still available. Now you can tell how many will be joining you for Mass. If it is still quite high, there will be lots of seats to choose from when you arrive. If it is a single digit, we are almost at our full house of 90.
- When the Mass is full there will be a grey "FULL" listed beside that Mass. We hope there is another time that is also suitable for you.
- Please sign up each family member individually. You will have to go back to the sign up sheet each time and click on the green arrow for the date you would like to attend. Depending on your information, you may only have to change the first name and identify the fruit before clicking on the green button. This helps us keep track of numbers. Thank you!
- Once you have signed up, you will receive a confirmation email 'thanking you for volunteering for the date and time' you have signed up for. This is just the preset, locked format for the progarm and we can't change the wording. If you look a bit closer at the email, you will see you have signed up to be an ATTENDEE. That's all. We are glad you are able to join us for Mass.
Weekday EVENING Mass - Mon to Thurs - July 6 - July 9 REGISTER NOW
Saturday 5 pm Mass - July 11, 2020 REGISTER NOW
Sunday 9:30 am Mass - July 12, 2020 REGISTER NOW
Sunday 11:30 am Mass - July 12, 2020 REGISTER NOW
July 13 - July 19
Weekday MORNING Mass - Mon to Fri - July 13 - July 17 REGISTER NOW
Weekday EVENING Mass - Mon to Thurs - July 13 - July 16 REGISTER NOW
Saturday 5 pm Mass - July 18, 2020 REGISTER NOW
Sunday 9:30 am Mass - July 19, 2020 REGISTER NOW
Sunday 11:30 am Mass - July 19, 2020 REGISTER NOW
For more information on attending Mass at St. Philip Neri, please read, Directives for Attending Mass.